Water treatment plants Box4Water® CW
Assignment — water purification from underground and natural sources.
Application field —centralized and independent water systems of:
- objects of housing and communal services, field camps and settlements;
- military bases and Emergencies Ministry unit;
- social facilities, hotels, spa and sports centers;
- enterprises of gas, oil, mining and metallurgical, food and pharmaceutical industry;
- energy sectors;
- enterprises of transport infrastructure.
The functional purpose — water treatment plants are intended for discoloration, clarification, deferrization, demanganation, softening, deionization, degasification, mineral composition correction and water disinfection with conditioning.
The applied technologies — in a basis of water treatment plants are mechanical, catalytic, ion-exchange, getter, floatation, electrochemical and membrane water technologies with usage of combined disinfection.
DESIGN FEATURES of Box4water-CW PLANTS:
- Provide treatment of the fresh and mineralized surface and underground water high-polluted with water color up to 400 degrees, iron and manganese content up to 30 mg/dm3, hardness to 20 mg-ekv/dm3 and salinity up to 30 g/dm3.
- Allow to receive deep-cleaned water with specific conductivity 0,05 ¼¬æ¼/cm (Ом/см или мОм/см, размерность непонятная) and oxygen content up to 0,02 mg/dm3.
- Can be delivered completed with the pre-fabricated frame-panel buildings equipped with internal engineering systems.
- Are adapted for field operation at temperature air from -40 to 40 oC.
- Are intended for placement both on concrete platforms and on pile foundations under permafrost.
- Can be completed with an independent power supply source.
- Can be delivered by any kind of transport.
They are delivered in a 20 or 40-foot HC-containers heat insulated by sandwich-panels. The plants are equipped with system of combined extract-and-input ventilation, lighting lamps and an internal ground loop, cable for connection to engineering communications and can be also equipped additionally with a signaling on opening and remote control.
ADVANTAGES OF BLOCK AND MODULAR WATER TREATMENT PLANTS:
- The minimum terms of installation works during construction of water treatment complexes.
- To achieve the high water purification quality at a possible change of source water quality.
- The low operational costs connected with small power capacity of plants, use of the filtering materials and membranes with a long term operation and plant operation in the automatic mode without involvement of permanent service personnel.
- The block-modular principle allows to make plant modernization with the minimum costs, at volume increase of water use.
BASIC TECHNICAL SPECIFIKATIONS of Box4water-CW, Box4water-CW/C:
The B4W-C plants are produced with a productivity from 0,1 to 10000 m3/days.